FRIENDS of Streatham & Clapham High School
The Friends of Streatham & Clapham High School (‘FRIENDS’) is a voluntary association run by parents for the benefit of the SCHS community. In partnership with the school, they offer a calendar of social activities for parents to enjoy. They provide opportunities for parents to connect with each other and, through their activities, raise funds that enable the school to offer even greater facilities and equipment for the girls to enjoy.
Events & Activities
Each year they host a range of events for parents, pupils and the whole SCHS community:
• Quiz Nights
• Parent Socials
• Guest speakers
• Fun events for Prep pupils such as discos and Easter egg hunts
• Annual Summer Fair
• Second hand uniform sales
Together we make a great team and we can only organise events with your help. We’re always keen to have extra pairs of hands – if you would like to get involved get in touch with the FRIENDS Committee to find out more.
Dates for your diary
- Thursday 24 September 2020 – Parents’ Social (venue TBC)
- Thursday 1 October 2020 – Freshers Disco (U3 Pupils)
- Thursday 8 October 2020 – Harvest Festival
- Friday 9 October 2020 – Parents’ Quiz Night (TBC)
- Monday 9 November 2020 – FRIENDS’ Social and AGM (venue TBC)
- Wednesday 9 December 2020 – Christmas Crafternoon for Prep girls
FRIENDS also provide you with the opportunity to buy and sell good quality second-hand uniform at regular intervals throughout the school year, and below is our selling policy and pricing structure. If we receive items for sale that are not labelled, we shall gratefully accept these as donations for FRIENDS fundraising. We can accept card payments and will be moving away from cash payments. If you have any questions on a sale/policy, please email Carine at email@example.com.