How far she goes depends on where she starts
Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
Nursery and Reception are the two stages of our Early Years Foundation programme for girls aged 3 and 4. We focus on making sure our girls develop the strong foundations they need for happiness and self-confidence as much as academic success.
- Our curriculum is trailblazing. Our girls are taught specialist subjects, including French, Mandarin and Computer Coding, by experts.
- Our class sizes are small, providing individualised attention.
- We offer a full-size, purpose-built gymnasium, dedicated music room, computer lab and art studio, as well as extensive outdoor facilities for sports, play and learning.
- Our dedicated Early Years Outdoor Play Area enables and encourages girls to take risks, learn resilience and work as a team.
- As girls’ education experts for over 130 years, our knowledge and tailored approach to fostering well-being, self-confidence and academic success in girls is woven into everything that we do, starting in Nursery.
- We are a through-school enabling girls who join us in Nursery to stay with us all the way through to Streatham & Clapham High School and Sixth Form.
Deadline for Reception 2021 admission is Friday 30th April.